About Suhagra 100 mg Tablet
Suhagra 100 mg is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that helps to relax and expand the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in the penile region of the male body. Suhagra is one of the most effective ED medicines to treat erectile dysfunction among men. By increasing the blood flow it causes harder and longer erections in men suffering from sexual problems.
Suhagra 100 mg Tablet Composition
It contains an active ingredient known as sildenafil citrate, which is used to treat ED and impotence in men. Suhagra helps achieve and maintain an erection but does not produce erections without sexual stimulation. It is not suitable for women, and people having angina or diabetes should consult a doctor before consuming the pill.
Advantages of Suhagra 100 mg
- It is one of the most effective pills for erectile dysfunction.
- Suhagra 100 mg results in hard and long-lasting erections for an active sex life.
- The effects of Suhagra last up to 5 hours for multiple sessions and better performance in bed.
- It is a cost-effective alternative for its expensive branded equivalent.
How to Use Suhagra 100 mg
Suhagra 100 mg takes about 45-60 to come into full effect. Take the tablet orally with normal water. The quality and quantity of food make a huge difference when consuming Suhagra 100 mg. Avoid consuming high-fat meals and alcohol as they tend to delay the onset of action of the drug. Do not take more than 1 pill in a day.
Side Effects of Suhagra 100 mg
- Sensitivity to light
- Changes in vision
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
NOTE: The side effects of Suhagra 100 mg are usually not severe and go away on their own. In case you have any adverse or allergic reaction, consult a doctor immediately.